Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Bryce!

May I introduce my newest nephew?!

Bryce James
He arrived this afternoon - He weighs 5 lbs 10 oz and is 18.5" long. 

Just love me some baby toes!

Mom, Dad, and big brother
Found a picture of Alivia the day she was born. Yep, they are from the same mold!
 
Alivia - August 2010, 2 lb 9 oz and 15" long
 
On a complete different note - Courtney and I took our picture Saturday night before going out to dinner. Must say I was looking rather young. So, of course, I MUST share that picture!
 

 

I now understand why so many people tell us that we look alike. I finally see it.

Time for bed soon - it's been a big day.
Night Night.
Denise

14 comments:

Barb said...


Great photos! Plus a cute little guy!

Kate said...

Lovely news, congratulations to all.

Chris said...

Welcome Bryce! So sweet.
Great pic of you too!

Vickie said...

Hooray! Glad everyone is healthy and well.
Yes! There are such similarities with your daughter and you and you and your sister.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Well Cheers to you and yours and yes my friend you certainly do look young.
As always.

CalamityJr said...

He's beautiful, Alivia's beautiful, you and Courtney are beautiful - there's a theme going on in this post! Congratulations to Brice's family; what a wonderful present, and right before the holidays!

CalamityJr said...

Oops - I think I just spelled Bryce wrong. Sorry, sweet baby.

rosek1870 said...

Wow what a picture. You look like sisters! Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Hugs
Rose

Dawn said...

Congratulations auntie! What a wonderful gift to have this week of thanks.

gracie said...

Welcome to the world Bryce! Great picture of you....Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Rita said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to all your family.

Catherine said...

Welcome to Bryce!! What a sweet boy!! And your pic is fabulous!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

adorable! Congrats!

Maggee said...

Congratulations! I love baby toes too! Just gotta kiss them dontcha?? Is that a picture of you and your daughter? Which one is YOU? No way that is a mom and daughter picture!