Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No Mr 50Cent!

I'm sure he was a nice man. But, jacking someone's blog is a no-no. And jacking a stitcher's blog...wrong wrong wrong thing to do!

I followed the advice of many and unfollowed Barbara's blog and then refollowed it. I also took the added measure of following Mr 50cent and then unfollowing him too. We'll see.

Well, I've finally joined the rest of you and have gone to the new blogger interface. I changed some things in the mobile device category and hope it resolves the issue of everything being in black and only the pictures showing. I also downloaded a wider background so the words are not in the left sidebar. But, this was all after having a mild heart attack when my blog went totally black. I'm not sure what I did to fix it but I'm glad it seems to be working.

Today finds me starting that new SAL and doing laundry. Of course, by my hubby's aunt's standards I'm still lazy. Yes, she  has implied I'm lazy 3 times in two conversations. Maybe if I actually knew the woman it would be one thing, but I've only talked to her a few times and seen her maybe 3 times in 24 years! Really? I'm going to go by what Jayne has told me several times - It's more about where they come from than anything you've done.

A new month and a new week have begun - Hope you are having a glorious day!
Denise

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Thank you for this post! I have been getting 50Cent posts also, I will try what you said. :) So annoying!

CalamityJr said...

I can read this! Whoopee!

Vickie said...

I do believe I got rid of Mr. 50 cent also. HOORAY!

Tracey said...

Ditto to what the Tracey (also with an "e") above me said in her comment :-) Hope it works for me too!

paula said...

Poor Auntie . . . she must not have a life!

LOLOL

Deb said...

I'm so glad that you got things straightened out with your blog. I kept expecting to see a rapper or something.

I need to get into the swing of things with the new blogger interface. Maybe not that things have calmed down from the summer I can do that.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow, well I never,,,, maybe your auntie would like to come and meet me!!!!!!! lol You are right, every single person has their own situations which fuels their reactions to what others say and do and it is an eye opener once we realize that what others say and do has absolutely nothing to do with what we have said or done. It's that not taking things personally and not assuming that helps us realize this concept. and,,,, another thing,,,, I don't think I had a problem seeing your blog and thankfully your 50cent buddy has not been this way...
Cheers to you and your day.

Kaisievic said...

Hi Denise, I haven't been by for a while but I wanted to say hello.

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! I love Jayne's theory and will be adopting that for myself right away!!