Saturday, July 21, 2012

And the Answer Is...

I have to say my mind was blown when~

1) Two people guessed the same number.
2) The best answer was guessed within 90 minutes of the posting.
3) How close several other guesses were.

I have to approve every comment before it goes to the blog. So, to see 4 comments sitting there waiting for me and two of them with the same answer and it was the winning answer - WOW!

There are 471 pamphlets in my possession. Melody and Mouse both guessed 473. But Melody answered 16 minutes before Mouse.

Congratulations Melody! I will be emailing for your snail mail address.

I am pushing through those snowflakes on Jingle. Tried a hoop, tried light colors under the fabric for reflection, and decided on pure determination! I have two more to finish and hope to get those done this morning!

Thinking a WIP might surface for a few days. After cleaning up I found more that need attention. Something I didn't say about my cleaning this week - I actually threw 2 partially stitched projects away! Unheard of in this house.

The one pattern went back into my to-do pile. The problem that I had - it was on aida for one. But, the coloring was purple and black. Which is fine for a Halloween piece but not one with hearts and a saying about love. It had a black heart on it for pete's sake! The colorway will change before my next attempt.

Hope this weekend find you happy and healthy! Stay cool!
Denise

PS ~ Does anyone know what's wrong with my slide show? It is only showing a corner of each picture.

PPS ~ I keep meaning to say hello to my newest followers. There are several of you and dang it - I'm glad you're here!

6 comments:

Maggee said...

Congrats to Melody! And your slideshow is working as I see it today! I put Jingle away too, for the same reason! It may never resurface in my stitching! Not liking it as much...may end up giving it away! Sigh.. Hugs!

Teresa said...

Two with the same number who would have known. I am seeing your slide show just fine. It is showing the whole piece.
Have a great weekend.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Melody said...

Thank you so much, Denise!! I'm so thrilled to be the Big winner in your Teeny Tiny give away! LOL

Can't wait to stitch one of these up and post a pic. I've emailed you my snail mail address. Thanks again! :)

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

471 that's a fav green around here......lol Congratulations to your winnerand you toooooooo.
Be always in stitches

Mouse said...

darn it tooo late hehehe congratulations Melody .. I blame the time difference .... I could have been before really heheheh :)
love mouse xxxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I liked Paula's guess best!
Congrats to Melody on her mind-reading.