Monday, June 18, 2012

Eleven Things!

Mel at Epic Stitching tagged me to do this new game racing around bloggerville.

The rules are -- answer the questions another blogger asks and then tag eleven more bloggers asking your own eleven questions.

1. Rain or Snow?
Snow. Without question - too much rain and it floods. Too much snow - you just pile it higher.
2. Are you in any SAL's?
Currently no. I have one planned with CalamityJr to do 272 Words, I've talked to April about doing a Primitive Moon piece, and another with Angela.
3. How many WIP do you have on the go?
Liberty 1776 by LHN. Now I call about another 4 BAP WIP's when they are probably closer to UFO's.
4. Do you do any other crafts other than stitching? (ie: beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc)
Quilting on a rare occasion.
5. Do you watch sports? Have a favourite sport?
OSU Football - Go Bucks!
6. Are you active? Have a workout program, bike, run etc.?
No. Need to - yes. Going to start one - must! Tired of being round.
7. Favourite genre of music? (ie: rock, country, blues, etc)
This is a toughie. I like many genres of music - from 80's rock to country, some classical to techno.
8. What type of cell phone do you have?
Type of cell phone - lol - a Samsung dumb phone. No internet. No games. No nothing. And it's rarely on.
9. Smallest project you've ever done?
I'd have to say the little freebie from LK - Liberty.
10. Largest project you've ever done?
It's one of those WIP BAP ones - It's the Portland Headlight Maine Lighthouse. It's 32"x32" solid stitching no back stitching.
11. How long have you been blogging?
April 2009 and I keep missing my own blogversary.

Now to tag my eleven victims (er, I mean bloggers)
1 -Parsley - Seasons of my Mind
2 -Jayne - An Eye for Threads @ Henley's Landing
3 - April - April in Alabama
4 - Marlene - Poppy Patchwork
5 - Jane - Buttons and Stitches
6 - Lee - Lake Stitcher
7 - Jennifer - Feathers in the Nest
8 - Shari - Shari's Sharings
9 - Faye - Carolina Stitcher
10 - Barbara - Mainely Stitching
11 -  Karen - Karen's Handiwork

My eleven questions -

1 - Which cartoon was your favorite as a kid?
2 - How long have you lived in your current home?
3 - Do you have a special place to stitch?
4 - How many pets do you have?
5 - At what age did you start stitching?
6 - If you could travel anywhere - where would you go?
7 - Do you have a green thumb?
8 - When you go to your LNS - where do you head first? Patterns, accessories, floss, etc?
9 - What is your favorite accessory for stitching?
10 - What are you currently reading?
11 - What color is your living room?

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Hello Denise!!! I got my wonderful Giveaway package today!!! I have sat here for a while now looking at it
all! Thank you so much, packed full of great gifts! I will show on my blog tomorrow. Then I will post my answers to your questions!! lol
Have a great night!!!

Catherine said...

Fun questions and answers!