Friday, May 4, 2012

Today's Plans...

I've been up since 5:30 and 
had 2 hours of stitching time. 
Then breakfast and some internet. 
Wait for the boy to vacate the bathroom. 
Paint the bathroom ceiling.
Paint the built-in cabinet.
Paint the doors/drawers to this cabinet.
Shower. 
Get stuff to the post office.
Clean up house.
Help kids get ready for graduation.
Take lots of pictures before we leave.
Get to venue.
Pass out tickets.
Graduation.
Pinning ceremony for my sister 
(she get's her Associates in Nursing tonight too)
Take boy to Applebee's for late dinner.
Home! 

Hope you have as wonderful of a day as I will be having! Please find a moment to throw in a few stitches for me! 
Denise

8 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow now that is a busy day and painting too??? you are amazing. I will definitely pull a few for you today.
Cheers to the boy and your sister.
Be always in stitches.

Teresa said...

WOW what a busy day. Just got caught up on your blog. Love your son's prom pics. Your picture not so sure of.
Have fun tonight.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

paula said...

I was always the friend who got the house and food ready for the graduation party . . I told all my friends that would be my graduation present to them . . they could visit and relax while I made sure that everything was out, ready for them when they got home and then kept everything full and clean . . . so when you talk about how busy you are, it brings back fond memories of graduations past . . . HAPPY GRADUATION, MOM ! ! ! ! !

Mouse said...

mmm quiet day all round then hahahah .. hope all went well for the graduation and all of the other bits n bobs of your normal day at the riverside ..lol
love mouse xxxxx

CalamityJr said...

Wow! I just got to the computer to read what you're up to, since I still can't on the phone, but it's a good thing I didn't know sooner because you wore me out just trying to read it all! Hope you're finally able to sit down and watch it all. We'll be looking for those photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your boy and to your sister too. And a pat on the back for being such a multi-tasking super woman!

Maggee said...

Quite a lot in ONE day!! Enjoy it all! Hugs!

Catherine said...

That's as busy and fulfilling day!