Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Now Don't Get Me Wrong...

Now Jayne, don't get me wrong. I still love crows/blackbirds/ravens. And I am more than willing to have more of them - I just don't feel like stitching any more at this time. So, as soon as that bird feels like flying - you send him to the States and I'll treat him well.

And a question about my header picture - no, that is not my river - oh how lucky could I be. That picture was taken last 4th of July at Salt Fork State Park in Ohio. We rented a cabin and I got lucky with a great pic!

Just got back from PT - not a great session - when you go in without a limp and come out with one... well, you know.

Gotta go do something about the pain -
Denise

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Sorry you're hurting. I haven't been to Salt Fork, but we honeymooned at Hueston Woods. Ohio does have beautiful state parks!

Nancy said...

Sorry PT didn't go well...hope you feel better soon!

Mouse said...

ouch hope you are feeling a wee bit better now from the PT ... and have you decided what you want to stitch next ??? love mouse xxxx

paula said...

and it is REALLY bad when you go in with a wrist problem and come out with a limp :0}

barbara said...

Is the limp any better today? The PT I had early in my pregnancy with Arden would be worse the day of the therapy, then much better in the days after. Good luck!