Monday, August 16, 2010

A Quick Post ...

No stitching updates today. I felt so accomplished two weeks ago - and now nada! I have worked on Grace, but not enough to bother with a picture.

But, I did want to also let you know Alivia is doing pretty well. She has gained a few ounces, dirtied her diaper, and is quite the frisky little girl. I guess when she is awake - all kinds of kicking and flailing around. I haven't been back to see her since Friday morning.

Keri is still recovering and doesn't need a bunch of people there. Although, yesterday, others apparently didn't see things as I do. My brother-in-law is on of 12. Six of whom are married with their own children. And it sounds as if most of the family came to the hospital to visit. I believe there were some family friends there too. She felt the effects of so many visitors last night.

So, no new pictures of Ali (we're still deciding to call her Alivia, Livi, or Ali). Hopefully I will get some new ones later this week!

Smiles - Denise

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Funny how people don't get the rest thing of having a baby, especially when there are concerns. Understanding and communicating sometimes don't fall into the same category. I sure hope Keri gets back into the swing of things to enjoy the little life we have come to know as Alivia, Ali, or Livi...Again, I say Congratulations to everyone and the best is yet to come.
Be always in stitches.

creation said...

Hey Denise,
i way away for a while and being back is good ,specially to read that you are an aunt now to sure a lovely lil Alivia,
She is just beautiful.Howz keri doing .
Things will be back to noremal soon for her health wise ,being a doc i can be confident of that ,am praying too for her ,baby and family.
congratulations once again.
I guess after a while you will have more then enough reasons to stitch for ..... baby Ali.
congratulations .
God bless
hugs
Rachana

( fortounata) said...

να είναι καλά και γερή,είναι όμορφο κοριτσάκι.φιλιά.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

So glad things are going well. You'll get back into the stitchy grove once things calm down a bit. Wishing you a happy day filled with stitching. :)