Friday, August 27, 2010

Absolutely Nothing...

 I have absolutely nothing to show you yet again! I did get to stitch for a few hours the other day. But, the dismal progress isn't worth showing. Where, oh where did my stitchy mojo go? See that's what I get for bragging about my progress a few weeks ago!

On the Alivia front - if you notice I added a gadget on my right sidebar. As I learn of progress - I'll post it over there. I'm sure you don't want to read constant posts about baby. Although, I would like to say yet again - Thank-you. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. And I thank all of you for your comments/email, encouragement, compassion, and most of all the offer of friendship.

Work has been stressful this week. If you remember back to June - I posted then about a situation that had come up. The company higher ups had decided to 'save' money by cutting hours for janitorial work. In turn, that employee was transferred to my shift. They (the company) dovetailed his seniority into our seniority list instead of having him take the lowest position. He has since used his seniority to push another employee out of their coverage work.

This week, said employee is working directly across from me. It has been tense to say the least. Today was a bit better. But, there is next week...he will still be covering a vacation until Thursday. Big Sigh!

I have found that the mental stress makes me shut down when I get home. I start grinding on it and won't let it go. DH is taking the brunt of it yet again.

The kids start school on Monday. DD is taking classes Mon-Thurs. And DS only on Mon and Wed. DS stopped by his HS the other day and was pleased that he could leave whenever he wanted. Let's see how this semester goes.

Here's hoping my weekend is filled with stitchy news! Maybe I could go shopping. That really isn't a bad idea. Then maybe I could show some pictures.  We'll see.

But, I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend. May you have stress free days and stitchy filled days!

Smiles - Denise

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Sorry to hear about your slump :o( Hopefully you'll have a better outcome by the end of the weekend ;o)

That sucks that work is stressful. I hope it gets better for you soon. It's no fun going to work when you're unhappy :o(