Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trying on a New Background

Well, folks - what do you think? I'm trying on a new background and went to three columns.

Didn't know I like sunflowers as much as I do! My buttons and now this background have them - and it wasn't planned.

Is 3 columns too much for the eye? Too many pics? What are your opinions? Just too much info period?

Two columns weren't enough to show all the blogs I watch and add two lists. Maybe I should remove the blogs but, I enjoy seeing who others follow and want to promote other stitchers. As for the lists - normally I wouldn't care what I have completed or what I have in progress but, after that last vacation and starting an insane number of projects - I need motivation! And the full box sitting beside me isn't the motivation I want.

Please comment and let me know your thoughts. I would like to hear if I am on the right page or do I need to edit some?

Smiles - Denise

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Sometimes you just need a change. Looks good.
Be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

I like it! I'm more of a minimalist on my blog, but I like seeing others' different backgrounds. I also like links on the sidebars. I find other fun blogs that way. :)