Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally...Plans!

Being that I tend to be a bit paranoid when on the Internet - I won't tell you my plans.

Let's just say that for once I have plans - and on a long weekend to boot!

Yippee! They involve fireworks (duh!), water, a cook out, and maybe some swimming! Oh, and stitching!!! Can't forget the most important part.

Speaking of stitching - Paula told me about The Complete Stitch Encyclopedia and then I saw Man's Best Friend by Dimensions on Jane's blog. I had to get it! I bought both from eBay and they arrived today! Gotta love the mailman!

Ok, everybody, do you have plans? Anyone care to share?

Smiles - Denise

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

WOW! That was fast on the shipping!!!!

Not much on this end. Maybe a BBQ with friends :o)

Parsley said...

Gonna have a cookout and some fireworks with friends. Fun and simple.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND ENJOY THE FIREWORKS, I KNOW I WILL...
Be always in stitches.